Monday, November 9, 2015

from 11/9/15 email


So our week. This week was a good one, pretty crazy one too. We had to get a lot of stuff for the zone figured out, so we had zone training which was super fun to train, we trained on how to be more in tune with the Holy Ghost, it's all about the little things that we do every day. Whether we are obedient to the morning schedule, or to the white handbook, I realized that even your language can affect whether you have the Holy Ghost, and especially your thoughts! It was a fun training, we had Elder Pule and Elder Tuttle give a great training on the morning schedule haha, it was so funny! They acted like lazy missionaries that didn't want to get up and do anything and wasted their time at Wendy's and then expected to have the spirit in a lesson. Good stuff! Then we went on exchanges with Doylestown. Me and Elder Selby were there and we gave a guy a blessing at the hospital. We talked to a bunch of peeps on the street. 

(Answering some questions from mom) So as a missionary we do pay fast offerings and it brings us tons of blessings! The weather is good here, some days are warm others cold, it's like 70 right now. It's nice. I totally left the Christmas tree in Bridgeton, I left a lot of things there. Everyone still talks to me about the stuff I left there cause I left little notes on them telling them to take care of them haha! Uhm for Christmas I want josh groban SPANISH MUSIC!! Particularly the song "Solo por ti" haha! Spanish everything! 


Hope you are all doing great and fine and lovely! And I love you too! Emily is so grown up!

Love Elder Hillstead

No comments:

Post a Comment