Yep here we are, 8 more days till I head home on the plane... Wow. Such a great experience Ive had so far on my mission. And I still got a week left! There is much to be done. So B really wants to be baptized this weekend, but the only thing holding him back is we still gotta teach him some things. I would love to see him get baptized but if it needs to be put back, I'll be cool with that too. I love the P family! They are radical! I haven't really told many people in the ward I am leaving next week haha! So it's gonna be crazy for them when they find out. It's okay though. Life is good here in the mission, we are teaching people and seeing miracles. This week we had Zone Conference, and I gave a training to all the Spanish Elders about pride. So that was fun. Also i had to give my dying testimony there. Sad stuff. It's kinda crazy. Did y'all get my flight plans? Do you know what time I get there? Im excited to see you at the airport! I didn't get your last letter.. Did you send it in the mail?
The adventures are going good, cool miracle this week. Some lady stopped me on the street and told me my shoe was untied and while I was tying it I talked to her and found out that she had met with missionaries in the past and loved what they taught her but she lost contact with them and wants them to come over. We ate that up!
I am going to the DC temple Wednesday then next Monday we go to the mission home and stay the night, then we go home.. I'm glad life is going great over there! I love you so much! Sorry for the short letter, I won't have much time to write the siblings so don't judge if they are short letters :/ I'm sorry. Things are super busy right now. We are going to a high counsellors house to talk about missionary work. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment