(These two pics were taken somewhere cool in Pennsylvania with the other elders. The last is Em & Rob with the cut out of Elder H that we got for Holly's wedding...yep, we put a new tie on him!)
So yah! This week was pretty crazy! I gave district meeting, and all of those are pure Spanish. It's super fun! And I'm in charge here of setting up English classes so we are excited about that. And thanks for fasting for me this week Mommy, I really needed it. It was a pretty darn rough week for me. I'll tell you when I get home cause it is a loooooong story haha! But this week will be so much better! So about the call, I will actually be calling you at about 5 o'clock our time which is 3 o'clock your time. Is that okay with yall? I have 50 mins to talk to you guys :) and hey I went to see some cool sites today, I'll send you some pics! Sorry this email is so short! But I love that cutout of me! Take me everywhere with you please! I love you guys! I pray for you always! And I am working my hardest out here! And BLAKE!? Oh my he's going to Ecuador!? That's so awesome! I told elder villalba to look out for him. So anyways, I'm so excited to see you guys on Sunday!
Love rydawgscroopulous!
No comments:
Post a Comment