Wednesday, April 29, 2015

4/27/15 District Leader :-)

How is everything going back at home! So you wanna know about transfer stuff? So I am.............STAYING!! I will finish training my boy! And guess what else. The assistants called me last night and....I'm a DISTRICT LEADER! Wowzers! This is crazy! DL! This transfer will be fun.  So the thing with that one dude, we went over to see him and went up to his door but he wasn't there, hammered...but another dude came up and we started talking to HIM and he let us in his apartment. We were talking and stuff, just getting to know him and guess what! He is Y's cousin! Yep Y! Our last baptism Y! And he said that Y has been talking to him about the church and he even had the application downloaded on his phone! It was super cool! We taught him the restoration and he wants to keep meeting with us. What are the odds! The lord works in mysterious ways. Hey I'm so sorry I don't have much time to write this week... Like pretty much every week. Tell the fam I love them, I'm so excited for holly! And all the things that are going on over there! I got the wedding announcement. So cute! But anyways I love you!
Love Elder Hillstead

No comments:

Post a Comment