Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Happy 19th Birthday!! 4/13/15






What's up mi familia? I am 19 now! Wowzers! Haha! And yes I received your package!! Thank you thank you thank you!! I loved it! I love that tie! I love you guys! So my week was amazing! We had a bunch of lessons! Lots of new gators. The ward leaders are really happy with what we've been doing in this ward. Me and my boy are just workin hard. Spending some time knockin some doors. Builds character! Haha! And whoa! Hols wedding is in 1 month! That's nuts! Maybe you guys should have the wedding that day that I skype you and I could be there! Thatd be sick! I am doing fine, we are still trucking along here in good old Philadelphia. Seeing some good success. Helping people strengthen their testimonies and what not. Just the same ol same. Sounds like everything with the fam is doing great! love that experience with Britton Shipp and his family. Truly amazing! So I don't have a ton to report on this week, just know that I love you all to the moon and back and I'll let my pictures tell my stories this week. Thanks for being the best family in the world! Oh and for my birthday we went to Y's to eat. It was rad! Sorry not so long love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment