Monday, April 20, 2015

Good stuff! 4/20/15

I am doing just great! How's things at the Hillstead homestead running along? Sounds like busy busy busy! But wowzers time has been flyin by! It dosent seem like I've been with my boy for a full transfer. Things have been going so well for us! It's weird! Well actually, not too many people are coming to church except for C and P, you can always count on them. I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THEIR WEDDING in a month! I'm so excited for them! We talked about temples with them this week and that is a goal that they have, to get sealed for eternity. I will have to come back to philly for that ;) so you were stalking my whereabouts on Google huh? It's a nice place huh? And like a lot of people want to hear the gospel! We were going to visit some potentials and we were knocking a door and a guy came around the corner and says "hey I've seen you guys walkin around and I really want to hear what you gotta say!" So we set up an appointment and we told him we could teach him some English, he said he'd like that. And then! After that we saw a dude that we've talked to before going in his apartment so I asked him if he had time for a visit right now, he said no, but after that I hear above me "yo si" I looked around, dazed, surprised by the voice, then I looked up and there was a man leaning out his window. And he was like, "Wait ill come down" so he came downstairs said he really wants to change his life! Set up an apt for tonight, I was like what!? People are coming to us!? It was awesome! So we'll see what's up tonight. Stoked! Coooool stuff happening here!  I felt like my Spanish was terrible this week tho, I think it's cause I hadn't been reading the BOM in espanol, I gotta keep it up! Haha I'm in Jacob right now in Spanish.. I gotta get hustlin! I really would like to read it at least 2 times in Spanish all the way thru on the mish. Maybe even 3! Or 4! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment