Monday, May 30, 2016

5/16/15 Finishing in Reading!

I am doing just dandy! So News for transfers this time around..... I AM STAYING! I am finishing my mission in Reading PA! Awesome! I am super excited, and Elder Padilla is Leaving.. He's pretty sad but also excited for the future in his mission! I am still a district leader. Some of the trainings I have done lately are on how to become more consecrated leaders in a companionship, also last week we talked about how we can leave the ward and areas that we are serving in better than we found it. That was a good time, we set up a real good plan as a district and we are also planning a sweet ward activity for Memorial Day! It's gonna be so fun! 

Elder Mitchell is doing great, he is such a stud! Him and Elder McLaughlin are killin it in their area! It's really fun being around my boy again. He has become quite a man:) the work these days is blowing up! These past two weeks have been great! We had a really good conversation with J a couple nights ago and she felt the spirit super strong and we pointed that out to her that that was the spirit she was feeling. She got really happy and said she wants to be baptized for sure now.  But we are gonna keep working with her and her family. And about the kid who skates, he told me he wanted to be baptized last week so we went and asked permission from his mother and she said we could, so we are teaching him all the lessons, and it's cool cause his older brother is active in the church and goes like every week so he will bring him even if the parents don't go. We are really hoping this is a motivation for the parents to get coming back to church. They said they would come this week! We talked to R about 3 days ago, she said she hasn't read the BOM. She said she would do her part to know if it's true and she didn't. I wasn't very happy about that.

That's so cool that y'all read in the bible for 24 hrs. Soooo sick! And that Em gave a talk. What did she give it on? 
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment