(Editor's note: We had a wonderful video call from Elder Hillstead for Mother's Day. He is happy and healthy and wishes he could stay longer on his mission...he returns in 6 weeks. He is working hard and loves his area in Reading. Transfers are next week so it will be interesting to see if he stays or transfers. He bore strong testimony of the work of the Lord and is so glad he took the opportunity to serve a mission. Here's the short email we received this morning... it looks like he is starting to warm up to the idea of returning home...LOL!)
Hey momma,Yesterday was awesome! Thank you for being such an awesome mom! I definitely do know of your testimony. I don't have a ton to say this week cause you pretty much already know what's goin on in my life right now but I do have one question, can I go to Lake Powell on the 15th of August to the 21st of August? Haha. Here is zone training though.

No comments:
Post a Comment