Monday, October 5, 2015

15 months out...10/5/15

Hola Mi familia!
Sorry I don't have a ton of time to write today, me and elder b are gonna go to a navy base where our Ward mission leader works! It's gonna be awesome! I'll send lots of pics. Oh and speaking of pics! I lost my camera.. I haven had it for like a month now. But I'll try my best to find it. I think I left it in Cape May. Hammered. Oh well. I'll use elder b's camera!


So this week was super awesome! We got a bunch of new investigators, 2 of them Spanish! So stoked! Something cool that happened this week was uh I was on exchanges in souderton with elder Pule, he is awesome! And since I am the only Spanish elder in the zone I get to go teach all the Spanish people in other peoples areas. So I went there and taught a man named G. He is so amazing, he is so humble and meek. he totally understood the restoration and I invited him to be baptized and he said yes! It's cool too cause the souderton elders found him street contacting and gave him a B of M in Spanish. He is already in 1 Ne 13. BOSS!

So conference was great huh? I think it's the best one we've had yet! And yah I thought president Monson was looking pretty weak up there on the pulpit. I love him. So excited for those 3 new ones though! Loved every one of the talks given. I am going to study them even more later. Something I really thought was cool was president Eyring's talk about relying on the spirit and how his father prayed for everything and was so in tune with the spirit it was just normal for him. I want to be like that so I am going to start having an "attitude of prayer" with me always. I'm gonna pray before doing everything!

So I think I'll probly stay here for next transfer. I did get your letters and thank you so much mommy! You da best! I loved how our leaders talked so much about mothers and how much they impact us cause it's true, you are the best mommy ever! And I love you! I do have a quote wall, I just started it up again when you sent me that quote from yoda!

Well I'm sorry to let y'all go and that this was short,  I'll send lots of pics of our adventures today!
Love ya to the moon and back!
Elder Hillstead

No comments:

Post a Comment