Que tal mama? I'm just chilling in the church! Just got back from some golfing with brother whitten, he is Awesome! But anyways, sounds like y'all had the craziest week ever! I can't believe dad had another kidney stone! That is crazy! I hope he feels better soon! But hey you need to send me all of your talks cause I want to read them! I am giving a talk this week on sacrifice, I'm super excited!
So this week was super good! We had zone training this week and me and elder B did a 3 hr training on the Book of Mormon and how we are going to become a Book of Mormon mission! It was seriously a great meeting, the missionaries in our zone are the best of the best, they just bring such a great spirit to the room! We got to do a lot of role plays and share testimonies and it was sick! Then we went on exchanges and me and elder Christensen stayed here in philly, we saw a dog get ran over, I think it survived, we told a dude to call the animal hospital
down the road. It was crazy. Anyways on a happy note, we taught a boss restoration lesson to a dude yesterday and he accepted a date for baptism!
So the naval base was sick! I'll send pics! I still haven't found my camera...G has a date for the 8th of November I believe! So stoked! He is a great guy! I heard that the ac elders haven't really seen J that much.
Well, I am excited for another transfer with elder B! We are gonna kill it! Love you all!
Love Ryan
So this week was super good! We had zone training this week and me and elder B did a 3 hr training on the Book of Mormon and how we are going to become a Book of Mormon mission! It was seriously a great meeting, the missionaries in our zone are the best of the best, they just bring such a great spirit to the room! We got to do a lot of role plays and share testimonies and it was sick! Then we went on exchanges and me and elder Christensen stayed here in philly, we saw a dog get ran over, I think it survived, we told a dude to call the animal hospital
down the road. It was crazy. Anyways on a happy note, we taught a boss restoration lesson to a dude yesterday and he accepted a date for baptism!
So the naval base was sick! I'll send pics! I still haven't found my camera...G has a date for the 8th of November I believe! So stoked! He is a great guy! I heard that the ac elders haven't really seen J that much.
Well, I am excited for another transfer with elder B! We are gonna kill it! Love you all!
Love Ryan
No comments:
Post a Comment