So this week was a very good good week! We saw a ton of miracles! Ah man it was awesome! So we did get 2 new Goldens in the zone. They are both in Spring Garden, so one of them is from Texas, and the other is from California.
So this week me and elder Dalton have seen some of the fruits of our efforts here. We have been working super hard and praying hard for miracles and they happened this week. So first off S came to church and was confirmed by Y, which is something that we have been waiting for for a whole month! Then we found a new investigator named L who lives in the house of some other investigators we have taught in the past. And guess what, he came to church yesterday! And it was such a good experience for him, he told us that since the first time we came over to teach the other people that live in his house, he felt guilty of the life he was living and he left everything bad behind, like alcohol and his bad friends and everything! He is so humble! So we are very excited for him. We also taught a class to the Ward about home teaching which was really good, we had interviews with president and he told us that he is very proud of what we are doing here in the zone :) I gave a talk at a baptism that took place here. It was pretty short cause they just called me up to do it randomly but it was fun. And yah, that's pretty much what is going on so far here.
So I am definitely getting your letters mom and thank you so much for them! I love every single one! But just know I'm doing great and I love you!
Love Elder Hillstead
No comments:
Post a Comment