So I am a very happy missionary this week. We have been seeing more miracles than we can even count! This week was supa coo! So we have been working with those ward reports still about less actives who haven't been endowed so we have been knocking and seeing if anyone lives in the place that it says In the records, so we go to this one lady's house to see if she lives there and lo and behold she does.......not. But there was a man that answered the door who was from El Salvador. So we started talking to him and he let us right in. Turns out he is very intelligent and open to learning new things and is searching for the true church! We were like wowzers that is so cool!
L is progressing well, he came to church yesterday and he has a few good friends in the church that make him feel welcome. That is a very important thing. Me and Elder Dalton gave the gospel doctrine class yesterday on el Arbol de la vida. It was fun, we applied it to our everyday lives and to coming to church! I drew a big picture of it on the board and it was beautiful. I can send that to y'all too.
I love hearing about the homecomings and farewells and everything! I bet Meghan and Will were just amazing. I was with Meghan in the MTC! Weird! I'm so happy for Ryan (a friend putting papers in for a mission)! Send me a picture of Joshy's longboard when he finishes it!
Answers to Mom's questions: The Goldens are doing great! We had one of them stay with us for a day, Elder Olvera when his companion had to go to a training for district leaders, he is a great elder! He knows his doctrine too, and he already knows Spanish. Sick. Did elder mcarthurs family really move super close to uncle Kyle and aunt Jamie! Whoa! Awesome! I can't wait to chill with him! Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment