Blizzard of 2016 (email 1/25/16)


I'm doing awesome this week was a good one,we had a training by the general authorities to every mission in the world! It was super good! Just really focusing on repentance and baptism. I'm excited to put the things I learned from that into practice. Uhm lets see what else happened this week? Oh yeah! We had a big old snow storm that shut down every bus in philly and we had to cancel church! So that was a blast haha! I hope you got the video and the pics. We were outside for like 6 hours on Saturday just going around shoveling people's porches and helping them get unstuck in their vehicles. We gave them Jesus cards too as we helped and talked to them about what we did. Planted some seeds for sure! Haha! We also got fed a bunch that day, we went over to L and Y's house first to shovel their porch and they invited us in for some hot chocolate and burritos. Oh man they were so good! And then we went out and Yimy and lloyda wanted to come with us to help people! So they came and it was a blast! We helped out so many people. And we also went to our investigators house and they gave us so much soup and I was so full! Fun day for sure. And yah they cancelled church so we got to study inthat time that church was. Pretty fun week.
Love Elder Hillstead
No comments:
Post a Comment