Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Feb. 8, 2016


Hey momma, I did get the email when you sent it from dads haha! That's super weird that it was doing that. You can never trust technology these days. It definitely sounds like all of you had an eventful week. SUPER EVENTFUL! That was such a cool idea Rob had to go to that cabin and get her those scriptures. I can't wait to meet KT, she sounds super rad. I'm glad you got my letter, I'm sorry it probly got there super late, I didn't forget your birthday mom :) Emily got up and danced anyways? She is a crazy girl! Haha! She needs to heal that thing up! I wish I let mine heal when I sprained my ankle all those times from skating, now I got a big bump on there forever cause I didn't! Joshy made a 3 point shot?? At a college bball game? That is the coolest thing ever! I wish I could've seen it. I hope you are taking good videos of all these happenings that went on while I've been gone! 

These past two weeks I have had a super bad cough and headaches and stuffy nose. So I called sister Anderson and she told me to go to the doctor. So I went there and it turns out I have a sinus infection and an ear infection :/ so I got antibiotics and what not so its all good. I'm taking them. 

So this week was a week of miracles! We finally got to meet with N! She is so awesome! It's just up to her to choose her date. So next time we meet with her that will decide it! She is super cool! Also we have been teaching a less active member and her family, her kids and boyfriend are not members and she hasn't gone to church for forever. Nobody thought that she would come to church but we committed her and the fam to come and THEY DID! Boyfriend and all the kids! It was so awesome! And the kids were asking us if we would have church next week and everything! It was a sweet miracle! 

So answers to questions:
I do have shoe polish, I just don't use it much. I want my shoes to be destroyed! I love battered shoes. 
We are teaching quite a few people these days, a family from the Dominican Republic, a man who we are helping quit drinking coffee, some other less active members. We stay pretty busy over here :)
Transfers are next Tuesday...I wonder what will happen! 
I think it would definitely be cool to go to the temple open house, I would very much like to go to the dedication tho too and do a session there. I think that could probably wait tho. It just depends on what y'all want and if money will permit. I feel like we can come whatever time to see the temple and it would be just as amazing! So it doesn't matter to me. 
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna stick with SUU. That note that you sent me with the comparisons helped a lot! Thank you! 

Welp I wanna wish y'all a happy Valentine's Day! I love you to the moon and back! Can't wait to see y'all! 
Love Elder Hillstead

No comments:

Post a Comment