Monday, February 15, 2016

Transfers! 2/15/16

Como esta todo? Things here are real good, I'm just chillin in the church with the elders in my zone. We are playing ping pong and basketball. Super fun! Valentine's Day was super awesome! I got your package and I pretty much ate all the candy...whoops. I don't even feel bad. So as far as transfers go..... I AM LEAVING! I am going to be a District Leader over an all Spanish district! Again! I'm so excited! This is gonna be a fun transfer! And also, it's going to be a 7 week transfer! Crazy right! 

But it sounds like an eventful week for y'all. I am so sad to hear about Nat's baby;( I hope they are all doing okay. I will be praying for them a lot this week. 

As far as the investigators go we haven't been able to see N this week :/  Actually No one came to church this week. But that means that we can only get better next week! 

Answering some questions: So my ear infection is going away, the medications are working well. For my birthday I don't need anything really, just like some candy, and maybe some more Spanish music! I love that stuff! 
We did hear about the sister that was killed in Pittsburg. It was Elder Brklacichs friend that died. She was in his stake. And yes it is pretty darn cold out here and I think the area I'm going to is even more up north so it'll be super cold! And the Goldens are doing great they will do great things in the mission. 

I'm still focused on the work and I'm so excited to see what the lord has in store for me in my next area. I love this work! And I love you! 

Love Elder Hillstead

No comments:

Post a Comment