Sunday, March 13, 2016

2/29/16 Reading, PA

This week was super awesome in good ol Reading! So this week we have been working super hard! We have been working with a lot of less actives over here. The ward here is awesome though! We got to have dinner with the bishop here. He knows Elder Villalba cause he is from Ecuador. Anyways I'll find out what happened to E for sure. I've been wondering about him and his fam. 

So Cason is goin to the Y? Crazy! And Joe is goin to Dixie? Man I didn't know that. I think I'm still goin to SUU. So they haven't been doing the My Plan thing with me at all. We haven't even heard about it. We do have a zone conference this week so maybe they will do something with that? 

That is so cool that Nate spoke in church. That kid is awesome! And that's cool that bishop misses me... I miss him too. I love that guy, how much longer does he have to be bishop? Has it been 5 yrs yet? 

So for questions... I didn't get your letter yet. :( We drive a 2016 Toyota Corolla! It's a nice car. The members do feed us a ton, it's awesome, the other day we got fed a boat load of mangu. I couldn't finish it. There was a mountain on my plate of mangu and eggs and onions and I ate like 2/3s but I was defeated in the end. We just barely did some service, we moved some tiles for this member, we also put together a TV set for another member.

Welp other than that, not much more to report on, just loving life right now! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment