This week was a good week though, we have been teaching this 9 yr old. He is a super rad kid! He is gonna get baptized. He is super shy but has been opening up and talking a lot as we have been passing by. He has read the whole children's Book of Mormon in like 3 weeks. What a champ. Also we have really been gaining trust with the ward members by obtaining the ward lists of less active members and having dinner appointments to talk about them. It's been super cool getting to know the people here! Things are super fun too cause Elder Knuth and Elder Thompson have just opened up a new area in Reading and watching their area slowly grow is quite the miracle in itself. I love my district!
Anyways something that I was studying this morning was the story of Paul, I always love reading of his conversion and how he became a chosen disciple of the lord notwithstanding his past, God knew his potential, Paul's past allowed his testimony to become more strong. That can be the case with us too. Our past doesn't define us, but we can learn the most valuable lessons in life by living through hard times. And that's cool.
Anyways I love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment