I'm alive and well out here! It sounds like you guys are keeping busy
back in St Geezy! It's crazy to think it's been 2 months already. Time
really flys by. And yeah we do have a sweet apartment! Me and Minnich
moved the couch into our room haha! It's pretty rad. I'm glad you
liked the pictures. We definitely are seeing miracles. Just a lot of prepared people.We've been knocking doors a lot, lots of people canceling on us. Pretty frustrating :/ but my Spanish is getting a little bit better every day, I'm teaching more and contacting now so that is good. There is this poem that I read this week and it goes like this:
“Stick to your task ’til it sticks to you;
Beginners are many, but enders are few.
Honor, power, place and praise
Will always come to the one who stays.
Stick to your task ’til it sticks to you;
Bend at it, sweat at it, smile at it, too;
For out of the bend and the sweat and the smile
Comes life's victories after a while."
That gave me some comfort and motivation so I put it on my wall. Haha
I have a wall that I put study notes an other stuff on it's pretty
great!
But I love all of you and I am trying my best out here.
Love Elder Hillstead



No comments:
Post a Comment