This week was kinda scary cause we had exchanges with the zone leaders and I had to take over our area! I'm just a little guy! I can't take over an area! But I did! I had to teach all our investigators with one of the ZLs. I actually did alright! My Spanish is average. Enough to get by I guess haha!! (I've realized) God can really use me as a tool in this work. I've also realized out here that I can learn. I used to think I was really bad at learning new things but the truth is I never stretched myself. I never put in the effort before. We have an endless capacity to learn and progress. It just takes exercise. Pushing and stretching yourself to your limits is how you learn. Whether it's with faith or a sport or talking to people, you gotta push yourself to have progress. It's really been an adventure so far. We almost got in a fight with these 2 drunk dudes. He threw his hat on the ground and was like "c'mon Let's Go right now!" So we ran. Haha so many drunk people here! Friday was another training for us in Paxon Hollow, pretty rad I got to see all the people I came here with. Good stuff goin on out here in the mission field. I wish you could like see it for yourself cause it's hard to explain what it's like out here. It's so hard! but I have the funnest time every day! I get to meet so many people! I'm sure everyone in this town knows us! The missionary work has been good. I'm already almost done with this transfer. I bet the temple dedication was awesome! I can't wait for the Philly temple to come up. That will be an amazing day! Well I love ya so much! Keep on keepin on. Have an awesome week!
Elder Ryan
No comments:
Post a Comment