Monday, September 15, 2014

Dinner Appointments and Haircuts 9-15-14

Things are cooling down here! It's great! I did get grammas package, and the Riders package. so great! I love them! Grammas was perfect! I teach English classes all by myself now! I've been teaching them this week. I taught all these people how to pray and how to talk about themselves! Haha! I eat a lot here. Yesterday we had 3 dinner appointments! I've gained 5 pounds already! So I went on exchanges this week with Elder Turner, all our appointments cancelled but we found so many prepared people on the streets!  Mexican Independence Day is comin up tho which will be cool! They have parades here. I also got to go to Philly this week to listen to a general authority. So rad! I saw McArthur! I love him! Ah! And my camera was dead so I only got one picture.. :/ but I saw the Rocky steps! Haha cool! I hope I get to serve there! I'm having so much fun, like not the fun that you would think, its like.. I don't even know how to describe it. But I love it! We got 3 baptismal dates this week!! Papa Minnich is so good at teaching with the spirit! I'm learning from the best! Sorry I just don't have lots of time, but I love all your letters! I miss you guys and I love you! 
Love Elder Hillstead

(here's Elder H's first haircut in the field...before, during and after! **side note...this kid was so picky with his haircuts growing up...there weren't many who could do it the way he wanted. #braveelder #evenbraverbarber!)




1 comment: