We're hoping for some more miracles this next week. So I am coming up on the last couple weeks of my training. Wow it's been going by fast. I still feel inadequate with the language. I really want to get better. We're always working hard. Teaching lots of lessons. We do have 4 investigators that we have hope for. We've been teaching them constantly.
Sorry I don't have any pictures this week. I swear all the Spanish Elders speak sooooo good here. If I get to that point I will be the happiest man alive. I'll get there. All the leaves are changing and they are falling so fast! They're still in the process of changing but it's starting to look so pretty. The east coast is really amazing. I'll send pictures later when they are all changed. Oh guess what, this guy at Walmart told me that I look just like Andrew Garfield a couple days ago, oh and I met this optometrist who went to New England college of Optometry! That's the college that I wanna go to! Man he was a stud. Let's see what else happened this week...There's so many weird things that you see on the mish. I can tell you when I get back cause I write them all down. Kinda rough. But rewarding.
Let everyone you see know that I love them. I don't care if I don't know them. Just tell them okay ;) I love you mom! And I love your letters! Keep sending them, and pictures! I'll get some good ones for you guys. Hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment