Que pasa mi madre? Como esta todo con la familia? Todo esta bien? Órale pues, esta semana fue buena. So those baptisms aren't gonna happen :/ Yeah but, Wade is going to the Netherlands!?!? Oh my goodness that is soooo awesome!! How come he dosent write me!? Ah I love him! But yeah dads birthday is coming up! Sweetness! I sent him a letter today. And Joshy went on a 50 miler!? That's so awesome! I loved mine! Those are so fun. So What are you guys doing for Halloween? We carved our pumpkins mom! They are cool. But yeah not much really happened this week. Oh I saw a drug deal for the first time haha. But yeah just regular stuff. I am doing fine, just the regular stresses of mission life. The language, planning, teaching well etc. So My health is all good. I am staying warm. We don't really go on too many bike rides (in the morning) cause it's dark and cold now. Haha. I know my way around pretty well. Lots of history. Like this town is old! Real old! And yeah we tract so much! They might have me train next transfer. Elder Minnich told president I could. I was like dude! No! I'm kinda scared haha. But yeah. I heard the Dolphins won from some dude on the street, I always ask about them and they think I'm crazy for liking the Dolphins haha!
Well I love you guys keep praying for me and my Spanish!
Elder Hillstead
No comments:
Post a Comment