Monday, November 3, 2014

Fall leaves and missionaries 11/3/14





The weeks sure are flying by! Wowzers! But yeah I am kinda sketching out for transfers cause I'll most likely be with someone else! How will I survive without Elder Minnich!? Oh well I'll find a way. Haha! But yeah we only have a few Spanish elders so idk what's gonna happen. My Halloween was good. Just another day. Cept we had to be in early, we also had to be in early the night before cause there's this thing called mischief night that the east coast people do where they just do crazy stuff at night. So we just stayed inside. But yeah so this week was good. I had to take over everything! Crazy! But I did alright. One investigator told me my Spanish is super good. He said I'm 80% there! But I don't believe him cause that was just gospel Spanish. I can speak that. Haha real world Spanish is a bit harder. I'm so sorry to hear about Britton Shipp, that is so sad! I'll pray for him. Today we went to Vineland and moved a bunch of machines for Noe and then we ate at Buffalo Wild Wings and got super hot wings. That's why I'm emailing so late.  Oh and elder Minnichs mom made me a new beanie. Dolphin colors! Yeeyah! She's the best, now I have two from her! So this week went really well!  Lots of lessons taught, lots of new investigators (7!)  I really am loving the work and I can't wait to see what the mission has in store for me next. So...my favorite mormon message is probably "The Hope of Gods Light" it's just so Awesome!!! Ah I LOVE IT! Or the testimony of Elder holland about the Book of Mormon. So powerful. Well I love you! Keep things runnin' smooth at the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment