Monday, November 24, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving from New Jersey 11/24/14


Que honda! Estoy bien ahorita. Feliz dia de accion de gracias! This week was pretty good. Tons of cancelled appointments but lots of progressing investigators. Like we'll walk around all day but then we'll have a really good lesson with some solid investigator at the end of the night. We have hope for a couple baptisms. Oh and I had to give my talk yesterday. It was okay. I am sooooo scared of talking in front of people. Like I hate it. But I think I'll be over that fear by the end of my mission. Hopefully.  I am still trying to be patient with the language and my own weaknesses. We are gonna eat at some members houses for thanksgiving. But our duties at church each week are to set up sacrament, sit with investigators, set up the translators, translate, and do what they want us to do pretty much. Man you gotta tell me where Weston goes! I love that kid! Tell all the priest quorum to go get some BK French toast sticks for me ok? 
Love ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment