Monday, December 1, 2014

8 came to church! 12/1/14


Hey! Sounds like thanksgiving was super fun! Haha glad you got my face on a stick to keep you company. Thank you thank you thank you thank you for the package mom! I love the Christmas tree and the cd is perfect! I think we'll make the cider tonite or something. Our thanks giving was pretty good. We woke up and went and played football with the ward in Vineland. Super fun! I was kickoff team captain. Boss! I would scream "BOMB SQUAD BOMB SQUAD" like coach Ward used to do, and then I would kick the ball like a million yards. Rad. It was super muddy and fun! I slipped like 30 times. And I got dirty. Then we came home and me and elder Minnich made some cyclops which is an egg in the middle of a piece of bread. That's like the only thing I know how to make. :) we tried to knock some doors but everyone was busy. The ward party started at 5 and we ate a lot there, and then we got invited to eat with Bebe and her son! It was soooo good! Bebe is the best! We stayed there till the end of the night and it was awesome! Jesse and Bebe were just telling us stories about the old days. Good times. So you guys are hanging at the temple a lot. That's the best place you can be. I used to chill there a lot too. I miss it. So go to the temple for me okay! I'm so excited for Weston...what if he comes out here! 2 of our investigators are both progressing. It's awesome! We have dates set for baptism. So we're pretty excited for them. Actually seeing success. We had 8 investigators at church! And the chapel was filled! And we're setting up a ward mission plan so hopefully that will get some baptisms. We do have 1 sister companionship in our district. Hermana Reyes and Guzman. Elder Turner is our DL and the ZLs are real helpful. We do splits a lot. They are so fun! It's also been super cold here but the past 2 days have been great! Well I love you guys! 
Love, Elder Hillstead



No comments:

Post a Comment