Monday, December 8, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....12/8/14

(This is Ryan's mom....the first picture is the elders getting their first snow even though I can't see it on the ground! ....then I sent them a small pre-lit Christmas tree.....I think they were excited about it.....goofy elders!)

Now from Elder H.....
"About our investigator.... Oh man, he is a boss! He's very excited for his baptism. We taught him about baptisms for the dead and he understood so well! He is so intelligent! If you really just look at all the principles of the church, it all makes perfect sense. That's what is so cool. If someone really studied super hard in the bible and stuff to find the truth, they would find it here. It's awesome. Real testimony builder to be out here. When people ask you how I'm doing, tell them I'm doing amazing and I that I love them. For reals. Man I am so excited for Wes!! That is an awesome mission! And Spanish speaking! Yessssss!! We can speak together! Weston is my favorite! 

So I did get to watch the Christmas devo, it was awesome! We watched it with a member family. We had interviews this week, pres says maybe I won't be training this transfer. Phew! We also had stake conference this week and it was real good! Saw pres, talked to sister Anderson about my ear. I'm gonna go get it looked at. We do have a CD player for the music and it's an awesome cd! Thank you so much momma! My clothes are fine. I'm just fine. I'll let you know if I need anything. Can't wait to see you guys on skype!

Elder Minnich is doing really well. He is an amazing missionary. He really is consecrated and focused on the work. And he knows how to teach simply and effectively. I really am loving the mission so far. It is great! Oh yeah! Peace out! Feliz Navidad!"

No comments:

Post a Comment