So turns out I am getting transferred out of Bridgeton! Man that was a surprise, I thought I was gonna stay here. But I'll be going somewhere else. And getting a new companion. But elder Minnich is gonna be training again! So that means I'll have a brother! So I'll be leaving tomorrow :( I wonder where I'll be? I kinda don't wanna leave! I've grown to love the people here! And they were all so sad when I had to give my testimony yesterday:/ I had to say goodbye to everyone.. So sad. So we'll see what happens next in my mission. Elder Killpack is leaving too. But this week was really good! We got 19 lessons! And me and elder Killpack went on exchanges and we were knocking this door and this dude screamed (cuss words) to get off my porch! But I thought he said "come in!" So I was about to grab the door handle to go in and then he screamed it again and then I understood... I sent your Christmas package today! It should get there by Christmas. I hope you guys like it. So sounds like you had a crazy week. I'm so sorry to hear about Sister Scholzen. That is super sad! Man... Elder Minnichs grandma died this week too. Such sad stuff. P is doing good and I think I'll be able to go to his baptism. Well I'm getting excited to see you guys on Skype! I love you!
Monday, December 15, 2014
Snow and transfers...12/15/14
So turns out I am getting transferred out of Bridgeton! Man that was a surprise, I thought I was gonna stay here. But I'll be going somewhere else. And getting a new companion. But elder Minnich is gonna be training again! So that means I'll have a brother! So I'll be leaving tomorrow :( I wonder where I'll be? I kinda don't wanna leave! I've grown to love the people here! And they were all so sad when I had to give my testimony yesterday:/ I had to say goodbye to everyone.. So sad. So we'll see what happens next in my mission. Elder Killpack is leaving too. But this week was really good! We got 19 lessons! And me and elder Killpack went on exchanges and we were knocking this door and this dude screamed (cuss words) to get off my porch! But I thought he said "come in!" So I was about to grab the door handle to go in and then he screamed it again and then I understood... I sent your Christmas package today! It should get there by Christmas. I hope you guys like it. So sounds like you had a crazy week. I'm so sorry to hear about Sister Scholzen. That is super sad! Man... Elder Minnichs grandma died this week too. Such sad stuff. P is doing good and I think I'll be able to go to his baptism. Well I'm getting excited to see you guys on Skype! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment