Monday, December 22, 2014
New area for Christmas!! 12/22/14
Hey so I am in South Philly!!! Super stoked for that and it's true, I am with Elder Villalba from Ecuador! And Elder McArthur is in my district! Yeah I'm a happy boy. Philly is so cool! Me and Villalba are going to center city today so yeah. Uhmm I have one hour to talk to you guys on skype, I'll probably call at like 2pm my time 12pm Utah time. I haven't gotten my Christmas package yet. But yeah so bro benson got released? That's crazy! He was amazing! But bro carter will be awesome too. So you heard from all those missionaries huh? That's crazy! So I'm right in the heart of philly! It's so awesome! I really love this city to death! It's perfect! The art, the history, the people! Ah! So rad! So I'll talk to you soon! 3 days! Sorry so short.. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment