Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas FaceTime ~ 12/29/14



So good to talk to you guys on Christmas! Sorry so late but I was in philly all day! I don't have much time to write, tell the kids and dad I'm sorry I didn't write them. I will for sure next week! But P's baptism was amazing! Oh man I loved it! I bore my testimony there and I was a witness. Elder Minnich baptized him. He was super excited to see me and so was everyone else in Bridgeton! Oh it was great.so we ate 5 times on Christmas and I was dying. I felt like puking so bad but it was good food. Uhm the Spanish Ward was good. It was my 2nd time being there. I didn't get any mail yet :/ oh yeah I have a Facebook but I can't be your friend sorry mom haha it's a mission rule. I never even got on Facebook when I was home! We are teaching a couple named C and P and we set them with a date. They are so solid. We walk, ride the bus and take the subway. We do it all! My new apartment is good, it's like 15 mins from center city so it's cool. For New Years the ward is having a party so we are going. It goes till 12 but we gotta be in by 9:30 :/ haha it's okay. Thanks for putting money on my account mom. Thanks for looking out for me I love you! Sorry so short. But I gotta go to a family nite at a members! Love you!
Elder Hillstead

No comments:

Post a Comment