Monday, January 5, 2015
Great way to start the New Year.....1/5/15
Heyyyyy my peeps, Sorry I haven't been sending a bunch of cool pics like I usually do ;) but I don't know how! I gotta buy a chord or something. But I have some cool ones of the baptism and what not. Oh it was amazing! I loved it I loved it! I got the sweater from Elder Villalba, he said I could have it. What a rad dude! I love him! So we are teaching a couple and we have their date set for feb 15. They're excited. The ward party was good. It didn't really get started till like 9 tho so we had to be in but the members were still partying at 7 in the morning. The ward party's here are crazy! It was all night! Haha rad. It's okay if dad didn't email, everyone's sick huh? I got sick this week too but we still worked hard just like sore throat and headaches and stuffy nose. I'm all good tho. So the trip was good on New Years? How's Chazzy boy? Well everything here is rollin along. We are workin hard, got a new ward mission plan and we are gonna see success. Me and elder Villalba are setting goals like bosses! Goals are awesome! I never set them before the mish but they really motivate you to do your best. So I watched a cool mormon message called gods greatest creation. Watch it it's so awesome! Well I love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment