Monday, January 19, 2015
1/19/15
Sorry I'm writing so late, I was at the Philadelphia museum of art, you know where the Rocky steps are? Yah it was free today for Martin Luther King day so we went there. Usually it's 20$! But it was way cool. I can't take pictures cause my stupid camera charger is missing. Ugh. We also met brother Carr who is in charge of the philly temple and talked to him for a bit. He has a home in St George too cool! St. George is the best! Things this week were good, we got like 12 lessons, not as much as we wanted but still a few. Um we had zone conference and I had to give a talk! Pres. Anderson called on me randomly.. I always have to give talks... And I hate them! Haha I said goodbye to Elder Turner and possibly Elder Minnich that day that I was listening to them play. Sad day. Um yah not much else happened. I'm just doin the normal stuff. Um it's supposed to snow. It's been really cold lately. I got some pictures from an MTC friend that I can send you. But yah I love you mom! Love all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment