Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Monday, Jan. 26, 2015

This week has been pretty good. I still can't find my charger! Maybe I'll go buy one. Elder villalba got sick, but he's been good about it , we still go out and work. The missionary work is going good here. We are seeing success, we are working really hard even tho it's super cold outside. We are still working with C and we set another baptismal date for Y on March 22. That'll be good. Sounds like things are rolling along over there. I am gonna be in a play for noche de hogar this Wednesday. I'm gonna be David in David and Goliath. It'll be fun. I think I might get a new comp this coming transfer. Crazy. This transfer has gone by fast. And it was the longest one too. 7 weeks. Hmm. I'm so glad to hear that Weston is gettin ready to head out! Ah I wanna see him so bad! And wowzers, I had no idea that all those girls were planning on goin on missions! That's so great. How is Blake? I need to write the priest quorum. I got a letter from them a while back. And whoa, Rob is Sunday school pres!? That's sick! Does he teach everyone? Hol is teaching mission prep? That's so cool! Ah! Elder Minnich is gonna be in Texas soon! 
(So to answer some of mother's questions...) Yah we are gonna get a storm. I'm kinda excited. It's snowing outside right now. We are just advised of the big storm but the elders with cars can't use them. We are good tho. We just got 2 new investigators this week and so we are excited to work with them. I can see big changes in my spanish, like it's still not too good but it's better than before. I'm not feeling too stressed just sometimes frustrated with mistakes that I make. I sleep fine. I actually just heard from elder Wrigley last week, he says he's doing awesome! I write Cason sometimes and Jake. We do our laundry here at the house. We shop just down the street. I haven't used the electric blanket much, but elder villalba has cause he's sick haha so he is grateful for that. I don't need anything. You guys are awesome! Just keep sending me letters. And pictures, I love pictures! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment