MOMMY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!! Hey mom, so how do you feel? Are you excited for tomorrow? I'm excited for you! I sent you a letter today so I hope it gets there soon. Sorry I'm lame. But just know that I love you very much mom, and that you have raised an amazing group of kids if I do say so myself ;) and that is the purpose of life, to multiply and raise a family that is set on the standards of Christ and I never really realized it before but that's exactly what you and dad are doing and are doing it so well! Man I'm so grateful for you. Thanks for being the best mom ever. Wish I could be there to give you a big hug and a kiss. But anyways sounds like everything is moving on in life down in good ol st Geezy. Ok so transfers. I'm staying here taking over the area. Villalba is leaving. Idk if I am training yet. Villalba is. McArthur is leaving and guess what, he is gonna be DL! Man so cool! He is so ready. So yah that's what's happening. I'm excited to take over, I know I will learn from it a ton. I have learned a lot just in this transfer with elder villalba and I can't wait to see where I go from here. I think I'm gonna work with the members more here to strengthen testimonies about the Book of Mormon. We gotta move our baptismal dates for C & P back till April. Hopefully I'm still here. I love them! Sorry i don't have time to write today cause we have soooo much to do! The home show is around again? Crazy! I love the home show! ? Oh the play was a hit! Everyone loved it! And the FHE had a lot of people there. Shared some good stuff. The big storm was not even a big storm! Like they hyped it all up! Everyone was mad at the weather people.
Ahhh transfers are CRAZY!
Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment