February in Philly 2-9-14


It's my 7 month mark... Wowzers why is it going by so fast! February's a short month too! Ah! Crazy! But yah I am companions with Elder Butler!! I LOVE him! He is like the exact same person as me! And yah it's his last transfer but he is not trunky at all! We have been goin to freakin work! We are throwing down new investigators and RCLA lessons like its our job! Haha jk but really we work hard. He has really motivated me to work work work! elder villalba is a district leader now, training! That'll be good for him. But sounds like you guys are all keepin busy with life, which is super good! Your all growing up without me! You bums! Haha but it's chill. I got work to do. Breck is doin phlebotomy that's so sick! I love that guy! So questions: My new comp is from Idaho and we are doin awesome. He was actually born in this area so he knows it pretty well but sometimes we still get lost cause they expanded it. Our investigators are progressing just fine. We are super excited for Y. He is progressing super well! My spanish I feel like has gotten a lot better, me and elder butler speak a lot and he is super good! I got your letter with the missionaries! I love it! Members do feed us every nite. Hermano Pacheco sets stuff up for us which is nice. The ward is good with that stuff. Well anyways I love you guys! Has elder Turner come by yet? I hope he does.
Love elder Hillstead
No comments:
Post a Comment