Monday, February 16, 2015

Feb. 16, 2015

Oh my goodness! Holly told me everything! That is the coolest engagement story ever! Ah! I want to be there for all this! Just send me pictures of everything the rest of my mission okay! Everything! I got your guys valentines! Thank you so freakin much! Ah I love you all! So I'm really super sorry that I suck at writing and stuff. I just feel so busy all the time even on p days!  
So madi is goin to Boston! That is the sickest thing ever! Thank you for sending me pictures of all my friends. I love seeing how they look. Sounds like things are rolling along over there! You saw Josh B? Man I miss that kid. Chaz's friend Riggs died? Oh my that is sooo sad. I hope he is doing okay. But I'm glad to hear about Britton.  
So this week we had a bunch of lessons with less actives, we set 1 new baptismal date, now we have 4. Got things started for C and P. Y is progressing real well. We had interviews with president. We found this new family from El Salvador down close to center city and we're excited to get working with them. Lots of potential here. We are trying to strengthen the members too. R gave a talk in sacrament. She is so awesome! And she already has a calling as gospel principles teacher. Um (other than that) just regular missionary stuff going on I guess. Sometimes we get lost around here but it's fun trying to get around the city.

Well I am so happy to hear that everything is going good over there! Can't wait to see what happens in the future for the Hillstead family!
Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment