Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Feb. 24, 2015

This week has been real good! Suuuuuper cold though! And yah I heard that it snowed over there! Wowzers! It snows all the time over here. So you finally got my letter! So yah sorry I'm writing late, yesterday we had that big
zone conference. It was super cool, the general authorities talked to us about the iPads! Uhm but yah so we are getting new iPads. Hm and they told us the whole new program that they are doing with the iPads and everything. I feel like it'll be good. So some good stuff is gonna be happening with the iPads. 


The work is going well, we are working super hard everyday. Everyone we are teaching is doing so well! So we're hoping to head to the temple with R. either this week or next week, that'll be awesome! So Curtis is getting all settled in with the fam? That's great! Haha workin hard in the yard! The backyard thingy by the tree looks sooo good!  Haha! So I told elder Minnich and elder Killpack to go to the wedding so if they show up, don't be freaked out haha! And has elder Turner stopped by yet?? I want you to meet him!  

So crazy that Em is going to so many dances! Haha! I bet Joshy bossed it up at supaf. 
I do hear from elder Empey, he sends out weekly letters that I get. He is getting chubby! Haha it's okay I am too, I've gained like 8 pounds! I just saw elder Minnich yesterday and Killpack too, and the rest of the Bridgeton boys. Good things goin on there. My favorite lesson to teach would probly have to be...uhm, idk. I like teaching them all cause I always learn something new! But probably the restoration, when we tell them the Joseph Smith story and the spirit just hits way hard. I also like the temples ordinances and family history lesson cause it's fun to explain what goes on in the temple.

Keep sending me pictures please, of everything! I love those! So the work here is moving along for sure! The meeting we had was awesome! Walking the streets is terrible! It's so cold! But yah that's what's up! I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment