NO WAY YOU FINALLY MET ELDER TURNER!!?? That's the coolest story I've ever heard. You guys were meant to see each other! Haha! Love that guy!
So this week has been really spiritual for me, honestly we gave healing blessings almost every day. (Elder H told the story of an investigator and a member who asked for blessings. They both were having some serious medical problems. He gave the blessings and said the Spirit was very present and these people could feel the warmth and goodness the Spirit brings. Their final medical tests all came back negative.) Ah man! Priesthood power is so real! I freakin love the way I feel out here. You just feel good. Even when it's freezing cold outside! I love it.
Anyways I did get the warrior letters, thank you so much! I love them! Idk how they write so much, I must suck at writing. And I can't remember a lot of things during the week, I just write stuff in my journal! So we are going (to the temple) this week with R. and possibly the rest of the ward. We get our iPads tomorrow and start training. I really did like the meeting we had and the new program that they are implementing. I'm excited to see all the study material that will be available. Anyways, me and Elder Butler are working hard, seeing success and getting along just fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment