I'm so sorry I'm so late! I really only have time for one email so tell everyone I'm so so so so sorry. I LOVE those pictures tho.
So uhm, yah, I am training! My boys name is Elder Mitchell and he is a boss! He is from Utah and is 21 years old, he went to the CCM in Mexico. And we did have a good week with the baptism and everything it was super awesome! I'm sorry I can't send pictures cause I still don't have a chord... Or access to a computer.. Kinda stinks. But yah, elder villalba came down from cherry hill to do the baptism, it was really good. Y. was super happy. I had to figure the stuff out for the baptism and I just have had to do so much this week. My head hurts. Haha being a trainer is nuts. It's kinda fun though. But you saw pictures of me at transfers? Haha brother fletcher is so awesome! I think that is so cool that you guys did all that stuff for grandma smith.
So I met a guy on the bus today, he was holding a skateboard so I started talking to him about skateboarding. He was super rad and guess what, he knows my all time favorite skater! Mark Suciu! We met some members while we were walking down the street and they told us they were from Arizona and they gave us a referral. They were cool. So I got your letter with the letter from elder minnich. I love that man. He was so great! And his words were so sweet! And thanks for sharing that poem with me again mom! We saw Sylvester Stallone this week right next to our house!! They were filming for Rocky 7!!!! We got a picture of him! And they were right next to our house! Hermana alfaro told me that rocky's house in the movie was over by where we live. Crazy! I really wish I could send you the picture!
But hey I gotta go I'm sorry! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment