Wednesday, March 11, 2015

03/09/15

Crazy huh that another month has flown by!? I'm so jealous of that crazy trip you guys are doing! I wish I could be there! And hey! I did go to the temple this week!! Washington DC baby! It was sooooo amazing! We went with R. and another recently baptized couple. The DC temple is so beautiful! But yeah I just love the temple. It had been too long since I'd been there. I want to go there again soon! We got a lot of members lined up to go for the first time, possibly next month or may. This week we had exchanges too and I went over with the English elders and we were explaining how we give blessings and I totally forgot how to describe how we do it in English! But the lady we were teaching knew Spanish so I just explained it in Spanish. So cool. I just wanna forget English. Spanish is so much more beautiful! Haha! We had a ton of people at church this week. Oh but also something real sad happened this week, a man in our ward passed away. He was a really cool guy. The six of us Elders
sang at his funeral "Grande eres tu" was the song. We did good. It was really sad though. People were straight up wailing. Sad stuff. Let's see I went to center city today and went to a big catholic cathedral where the pope is coming soon. Crazy. The weather was sooooo nice today! We headed over to the temple site and chilled with Bro Carr for a while. He's in charge of the temple.Our one investigator, is helping out our other investigator! They are gonna be baptized soon! So stoked! Elder Butler has been a great example to me this transfer and I truly believe every companionship is inspired. Gotta go!
Love, Elder Hillstead

No comments:

Post a Comment