Monday, March 30, 2015

March 30, 2015

Happy Easter! Things are sort of starting to warm up here, it's still pretty dang cold outside but we manage. Haha! 

Hey so this week we have been working super hard! We hit all of our standards of excellence goals this week. We have been so blessed with new investigators this week. Our finding efforts have been paying off. Like the first day Elder Mitchell was here, we were on the bus and I started talking to this woman who didn't seem interested at all but as she was getting off the bus she yelled out her address and told us to come by. We went over there and found out she has a family of 5 and is going through some rough times. I told her we found her for a reason and she was like "I know I know." I'm excited for her. And we also set a marriage date & baptism for C and P.  I'm so excited for them! I got to confirm and give the Holy Ghost to Y in sacrament yesterday. That was nice. He really wanted me to do it! We had 6 investigators at church yesterday! So rad! And we have another family we have been teaching that has a baptismal date set. Man I am loving this right now! Missionary work is so awesome! I have been learning so much as a trainer and am getting closer to God each day. It's great. Oh man, being a trainer is crazy! So much responsibility, so much Spanish speaking, so much headaches haha! But I really have enjoyed it and I know president put me here so I can grow. Elder Mitchell is a boss though, he is super funny and cool! We get along really well. 

Umm for my birthday... I don't know I don't really need much, just whatever you wanna send me. ;) My health is fine, I've lost a little bit of weight recently and idk why haha, but it's all good cause I'm still bigger than I was before. Haha! I'm all good! Hey go check out the video "because he lives" it's awesome and we have been showing it to a lot of people lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment