Wish you were here...XOXO much love from me and the buffalo!
Holy cowbells looks like you guys had such a freaking good time (on spring break)! You bums! Wait till I get home for another trip like that!! Haha! So yah, Elder Butler left today, I sent him off this morning and now I'm chilling with Hopkin and Paulsen. Turns out that I am staying in philly! I'm training a greenie missionary in the heart of Philadelphia! Wowzers haha! President came up to me at a baptism yesterday and told me that he really feels strongly that I should train. I accepted of course. Elder Paulsen is going to train too! So that means there will be 3 trainers in our district and 3 greenies cause elder Park is already training right now. I'm pretty excited! It's going to be an adventure! So sick! Elder Butler really taught me a lot of good things. I'm gonna miss that man. He's heading to byu Idaho. And elder minnich is going home too! Ah I love him! Oh well I'll see them soon, after the mish. So this coming week we have a baptism!! Y is gonna get baptized! He is so prepared! He always has been from the beginning. And C and P are very happy that I am staying. C loves me. He calls me Elder Hitler though cause he can say that easier than Hillstead... I don't even think he knows who hitler is... Oh well. I love that goofy Mexican. We also got a really great referral from a member who wants to learn more English.
I'm so glad to hear that all Hol's old investigators and members all still remembered her. And they are doing good things. That's so awesome! It would be cool to come to philly someday too. Welp, I Love you my awesome family. I will be plenty busy this week with praying and fasting and teaching my boy the ropes haha. But I am loving it out here. I got your postcard! Gracias! I loved it! I'm still jelly of you guys! But I love you all the same. And a ton!
Love Elder Hillstead
No comments:
Post a Comment