Things are awesome here in South philly! Yah me and McArthur have a good time. It's so crazy to see the growth in him even in just 6 months! Ah I love that guy so much! Sounds like the fam is havin a good time with all these activities goin on! The new year is always pretty busy. So this week was amazing! Me and elder V had been having a rough couple of weeks. Like only 8 or 9 lessons a week! That's not good. I'm not very used to that. So this week we decided to crack down. We set a goal for 18 lessons! And then we planned out how we would achieve it and we went to freakin WORK! We ended up getting 19 lessons this week! Ah it felt real good. God blessed us for sure. We learned about goal setting in zone training last week and how it's not just something that the first presidency put in PMG, it's been something that God has been using since the beginning of time. Setting a goal, setting up a way to achieve it and then carrying it out. That fits perfectly into the plan of salvation! Man I love this work. Mind blowing! So me and V are doing real good. It's weird to think that we only have like 3'weeks of the transfer left. It feels like we just started. Oh Mom! Elder Turner comes home in 3 weeks and you need to get in touch with him cause I LOVE that kid! And you guys will too. He lives in St George! I'll tell him to come visit you guys. I did get your letters! Thank you! I love getting your letters, they make my day and week! Philly temple will be done in May or June 2016 like right before I come home so I'm excited for that! I'm staying warm, all good here. And yah I hit my 6 month mark... That's weird.. Um the biggest thing I have learned so far is that the spirit really is the greatest teacher. I could not do ANYTHING without him. And in order to have the spirit you gotta learn what you are going to teach. Learning is one of the purposes of this life. To gain knowledge. It's awesome. I feel like I have so much more to learn out here and it makes me happy. It's just a cool thing the mission. It's hard to explain its just awesome!.Well I love you guys! Keep on keepin on!

No comments:
Post a Comment