Monday, July 13, 2015

July 13, 2015

(here with the young man who served a Mini-Mission with them last week!)
Hi mom! I love those pictures! (of Emily boat surfing with the Young Women at Quail Lake this week!) I didn't get an email from you this week again. Is there a problem with the email? Cause I'm not receiving any. Sorry I am getting to you so late, we didn't have the baptism of F, it's moved to next week with A. So we should have 3 next week actually. Super stoked! Loving the work, having the boy was fun! He was from my previous ward... I knew him. I love that kid! It was fun showing him the ropes. I'm so sorry I'm getting to you so freakin late but we had so much stuff to do today and I'm supposed to not email you right now but I just want to tell you that I love you, stay strong in this gospel, whatever comes your way! I really have come to know the truth of the gospel on my mission and it hurts to see people turn away from the only thing that will bring them true joy in their lives.
Love Elder H

No comments:

Post a Comment