(Elder Hillstead's older brother Robby ran into Bro. Fletcher from Philly on
the 4th of July while watching fireworks! Bro. Fletcher takes all the pictures
on transfer days in the mission. He & his wife take good care of the missionaries!
Robby is in Philly selling pest-control for the summer.)
(Wonderful Baptism Day for Elder Hillstead & Elder Mitchell!)Things are going great over here. The 4th was pretty cool, we ate at a members house and then sat on our roof to watch fireworks that they shot off at the borgata. It was rad. That's awesome (that Robby and Tavish ran into the Fletchers) I love bro Fletcher! And elder philogene! Bro fletcher always talks to me at transfer meetings. And takes pictures of me, I love him! I definitely made it back to philly for C and P's baptism, it was so great to see them and all the other members over there. The members were happy to see me! I missed their wedding :( but they said they got your gift!! They loved it! It was super awesome! I also took the opportunity to share my testimony in church and talked about the basic doctrine of our church. Good stuff goin on here. Yah it's crazy that I've been out a year...Super weird! I actually get to train a 16 year old this week for his mini mission. It's only for four days but president said me and elder chapman get the opportunity to do it. I'm super stoked. Welp that's pretty much what's up!

No comments:
Post a Comment