So what's up my fam bam!? I'm doing just dandy this week. The new duties are fine, it's a whole lot easier transition when you've already been a district leader before. I already know what's expected of me and what I gotta do. I love being a district leader! It's fun! Elder Cruz is super awesome! He speaks fluent Spanish and English, He has been out 10 months and is a great elder, he is super organized, in fact basically what we've been doing today is organizing the apartment haha! But that is good cause organization keeps things running smoothly. So you saw all those pics huh? Yah brother fletcher is a great man! Love that guy to death! I wanna see all those pictures he posts someday! It's always good to see my bros at transfers. Ya, J is the coolest humblest guy and his family is sooo cool, he's got four little daughters that all call me "Cabeza Chiquita" cause they think my head is small, it's kinda true. Haha! But we are goin over there tonight to do family night with them like always.
So this week IS Joshys birthday! That's crazy! He's gonna be 13 right? Whoa...teenager? Haha sounds like more fun for you and dad ;) I hope he has a fun birthday even tho it's without me ;) it's okay I promise I'll be there for the next one. And I saw that the APs went to teach their friend! Supa cooL! I can't believe Brendan is home now! Sooo rad! I wanna see people a picture of him! And Nate dog is coming! Can't wait to see him! I did get your letter! And I loved it! And I love that talk too, elder bednar is a boss! The district is great we got elder crane and his golden elder Clark and elder and sister Lynn. Elder MacArthur is not my zone leader, I wish he was though that would be so cool!
I don't need anything, I just bought some soccer clothes from Ross with my personal funds cause we are starting a soccer thing this week, we found these kids playing on this field here and we played with them. They want us to come back! They were asking us questions about what we do and everything, it was coo. But anyways, I hope joshy has a great birthday and that yall have a great week! Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment