Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Happy in AC :-) 8-3-15



Que tal? Looks like there is a lot of things going on back in good ol st geezy. And man Brendan and Nate dawg look amazing! I can't believe they are home already! Time flies! Is Justin Morgan home too? I gotta see a picture of him! So cool! Crazy that school is starting up again! Summer flew by! And kids are growing up! I'll miss Em's graduation just barely! Ah! Dangers.. But that's alright. It's great that she is the laurel 1st counselor, encourage her to magnify her calling, it will be great preparation for later on in life.

My week was great! Number wise not so much, but organizing the Ward records and getting things sorted out, we are doing great! We actually went out teaching with the senior couple and we knocked this random door, this guy came out with his shirt off and we thought "oh boy here we go" so we introduced ourselves and he says "whoa no way...hold on let me put a shirt on" so he goes and gets a shirt and then he tells us that yesterday he was praying to God for someone to come to him and teach him. 

Soccer went awesome! We met a bunch of cool dudes. And they all know us as the elders now! Everytime they see us walking around they just yell out "Elders! You playing tonight!" It's awesome! They have a lot of questions for us. 

So at church I taught a lesson in Ezra Taft Benson's book about living joyfully in hard times. We had an investigator there from Poland and she loved the lesson! She even wanted a copy of the Ezra Taft Benson book! She is super cool! Her name is E and the P family has been friends with her for a while. The P family also has an exchange student living with them who is Colombian learning English and she's super cool! 

This week I will be conducting an exchange with Elder Crane. I will be going down to Cape May on Wednesday and then we will go to zone training in Vineland from there. I talked about obedience this week in district meeting and I'm saving all my notes so that I can show you all what I taught.
But I love you! Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment