Sounds like things are going great back in Santa Clara. Man I love that Place! Haha! So this week was a good week. We struggled number wise again but we are really doing our best, we decided we needed to drop some people that really were not progressing and didn't have interest so that kinda has been rough. We haven't had any lessons with the soccer boys yet but we are working on it. E came to church yesterday! And we had a family night thing with the P family and we shared our favorite stories from the Book of Mormon. It was super cool. We are working with a lady from Colombia who has a lot of potential. So Tagan is back huh? That's awesome! How is he! Was he Spanish speaking? How is Nate dawg! Can't believe Kallan is already back. He was in mission prep class with me! Crazy. So this week in Zone conference we talked about obedience and how we should be exactly obedient. I have strived to do that my whole mission and I have seen many blessings from it! Love the mission! Go read the consecrated missionary talk that I told Rob and Em about, I really want to be that kind of missionary. I'm doing great, I love the lord and the mission and you!
Love Elder Hillstead
No comments:
Post a Comment