Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Aug. 17, 2015

Yo yo yo! How's it goin my momma!? So we had J's Baptism yesterday! He is a big bodybuilder guy and I got to do the baptizing! He was just taking in the spirit that day! It was so freakin great! I love this work! I'll send you pictures next week ;-)

So some cool stuff happened this week, we got invited to a branch picnic at bass river state park and as we walked in to the picnic place I see someone super familiar.. And guess who! The one and only P! Ah man I had no idea he was gonna be there! It was sooooo good to see him! He has grown so much in the gospel! He just got the Melchizedek priesthood last week and he is preparing to go to the temple! I'll send a pic of us! I also saw N. He is a second counselor now! So super cool to see them. 

Me and elder Cruz are doing awesome, he is a great example to me and I love him so much! We attend church in an office building that was turned into a church and it is super nice. Good things goin on in AC, I'm lovin it! I'm lovin the mission!  We haven't been doing a ton of tracting these days, I would like to, we have been doing a lot of administrative stuff for the branch, organizing a bunch of stuff for the move we are gonna have. So me and elder Cruz have been doing a lot of work that no one wants to do. It's really good though because it will help the future elders here this information that we are getting. We are still working with L and E and they are progressing really well!

Wish I could go to the camp out with all the Hillsteads, send them all my love and tell them to email me, especially Zachary, what has that kid been up to!? I want to talk to him! He needs to email me!

So I weigh 140 now ;) The members food is delicious! We eat Philippino food a lot and Mexican! The best!! And hey idk if I told you guys but ex-Elder Spain came to visit AC and went out teaching with us. Elder Spain went home in December but he was always an example to me. And he went out to teach with us for 2 days straight so that was awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment