Monday, August 24, 2015

Good times in AC 8-24-15

(These return missionaries served with Elder Hillstead and came by our house for a visit!)

Elder Hillstead and Elder Cruz with a member

Hey momma!


So yah, I saw all the pics!!! Oh my freakin gosh Elder Minnich and The Bridgeton Boyz came!! I freakin love those guys! Haha! Man I'm so glad that they came!


I'm super sad that I missed the reunion but it sounds like it was a great time! So hol and Curtis are moved in, that is great! And Rob is moved in too so awesome! He is gonna do another semester? Cool! That means he would be going to school with me then!? Oh man that would be the best!! Me, Rob, Hol and Em all in college at the same time!! Wowzers that's like my dream! 


So this week was pretty darn good! We went on exchanges with the training elders which are pretty much elders that go around the mission to see how elders are doing. Me and elder long went out to brigantine to find a bunch of members. We got in to one guys house and tried to teach him but then he pulled out some marijuana and asked us if we wanted some. We told him he wouldn't be prepared to meet God if he was doing this stuff. But he was high so he probly didn't even get it. F's baptism didn't happen. We set another date for it. Hopefully she'll make that one! I probably won't get to go with P to the temple in December but maybe when I get back. E came to church! That was good, she came totally on her own. The P's weren't even available to bring her and she found a way to come! So awesome! She still dosent want to meet with the missionaries though.

Yes transfers are next week. On Wednesday! Crazy how fast this transfer flew by! Can't believe it.. I wonder what will happen... If I go, if I stay. We'll see. I'm ready for anything!

Welp love you lots! So glad to see everything is going great over there! Love and miss you!

Love Elder Hillstead

No comments:

Post a Comment