Wednesday, September 2, 2015
from 8/31/15
Hey, Momma! I will get that referral to the Reading Zone asap! Thank you so much for sending that! Sounds like some super awesome things going on back at home! I cannot believe that Will is already working on his papers and that Karsten gave his farewell yesterday! That is so great to hear!! So is Bishop Parker still the bishop? I haven't heard from him in a while! How is he doing?
So you wanna hear about transfers!?!? Well they were pretty crazy this time, pretty unexpected.. But I am LEAVING... That was weird for me, I've only been here for 3 months, but you know what else happened!? President called me last night and told me that he wants me to be a ZONE LEADER!! Wowzers! Haha of course I said yes! But that's pretty nuts huh! I feel like I should know more, that I need to learn more in order to lead a zone! But that's okay, I trust in the decisions of our leaders and I know they are inspired. I know this is the position where the Lord wants me to be at this point in time so that I can learn and grow and stretch spiritually and physically even more than I have. I am super excited for this transfer! It'll be an adventure! Elder Cruz will be the new district leader here in AC!
I wish I could be there for Ehrin's wedding! And could have been able to meet her fiance, oh well I'll see them later. So I got your letter with Justin's email! It was an awesome email and I really think that is how every missionary feels. He describes the mission very well. It really does change ya.
And that's cool that you are visit teaching the doughmans, I always do get letters from them! I am pretty terrible at writing back... I don't have stamps. And I'm just bad at writing...
I'm heading down to go to the zoo in Cape May for P day. That'll be fun! Gonna spend one last day with my district. Love those guys! I'll send some pics of me at the baptism and of some members that I love!
Love Elder Hillstead
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment